Saturday, August 31, 2013

A new beginning, an introduction, & some history

Always wanted to blog, talk to others, make friends, & share information, so here we go.

My name is Jason & I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2004.  I've been playing Blizzard Products since Warcraft: Orcs & Humans.  My first character & main until end of Cataclysm, was my Dwarf Hunter, Dilvish, the Champion of the Naaru.  What I would consider my new main is my Gnome Deathknight, Virulent, the Patient.  Along with those two 90 characters, I have a max level Gnome Mage, Torchie;  along with a Forsaken Hunter, Scourgehunt.  There are several other alts & we'll get to all my characters in more detail soon enough.

The rich lore of Blizzard games, & World of Warcraft specifically, is what keeps me playing & shelling out cash for subscription fees, expansions, collector's editions, virtual goods, ebooks, & trading card packs.  I PVE mainly; barely PVP.  Once I exhaust a majority of the lore & content, I focus on gold making.  Making gold is a challenge I greatly enjoy within the game.  Just as with wine & spirits, my methods for making gold have evolved & improved over time. 

Like many others, I try to get my characters geared up & I still maintain a large inventory of vanity items & gear pieces from each high water mark at max level.  In every expansion I painstakingly obtain "personal best" equipment through endless Pick Up Groups (PUGs); Communistic & evil guilds that maintained & profited only an elite upper guild management.  Don't get me wrong, I loved most every minute of it, as long as I wasn't getting screwed over by RNG or other players.  My favorite expansion was Burning Crusade throughout both Wrath of the Lich King & Cataclysm.  For everything wrong with Mists of Pandaria there is also a whole lot right with it.  Mists is my favorite Warcraft expansion of all time even though we're currently in a love/hate relationship.

Hi.


No comments:

Post a Comment